LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Lost will return with a doozy of a flashback, Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell). The seemingly caring, nurturing Other will reveal some of her backstory to the fans. Mitchell has already filmed the episode.

“It’s interesting I thought it was in its own way, simple because it’s concise,” she said. “But at the same time, there’s a lot that’s fleshed out there and if you are interested in the character of Juliet, it’s a nice one to watch because you see so much more.”

Lost flashbacks always tie into the island action of the episode, but Mitchell wasn’t giving anything away there. “I think they’re giving you an insight into what’s happening and they further develop what happens at the end of the episode which is something we’ve been waiting to happen. So that’s how they kind of mixed it in there. I can’t really say anything more than that because I don’t want to give anything away if anyone hasn’t seen it, but I do believe they further it. I believe what happens to Juliet and what her experience is then kind of feeds into what she’s doing and why she’s doing it, a little bit why she’s doing it.”

Mitchell already filmed an intense action sequence with the underwater compound flooding. Her flashback episode may give her a few more bumps and bruises. “There’s a little bit of action in that first episode but nothing crazy like that. Although I imagine something’s to come. It kind of has to. Something has to give. I always love those moments in Lost where everything’s peaceful and quiet because you know something’s going to happen. So to me, that’s the joy. The more still and happy my character gets, the more I know the next day is going to be the worst thing ever and I love that. It’s great. You never can take it for granted.”

Producers say that the storylines will return to the beach where most of the cast has been waiting around off camera this season. Mitchell has yet to join them. “I have no idea. I think that’s really up to them. I think that they like the character but at the same time, you could die at any minute so you never know. I mean, I believe they’ve invested a lot of time in building up the character so it might be interesting to see where she goes, but then again it might be really interesting to build her up and see her die, I don't know.”

Something’s up though because she as being particularly cagey. I can’t say exactly but I’m not necessarily on the other side, no. I haven’t worked with the other guys yet. No. I’m really excited. I kind of feel like Juliet and Sayid might be a really interesting kind of combo.”
Source: CanMag

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus