LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Here is the latest from Kristin.From Jefferson: Lost!
I’ve seen the first episode coming back. It is good. And when I say it is good, that is the understatement of the year. It is most definitely my favorite episode so far this season, and officially cements Elizabeth Mitchell as a rock-solid Lostie who shall not be done away with (Damon, don’t you dare think of it). But the best part? The flashback includes an evil doctor by the name of Burke! Sorry, I just found that funny. Especially because Lost’s Dr. Burke also realizes that words uttered in the heat of the moment can have serious repercussions. (I’ll tell you more about the ep in the spoiler section below.)

From Tracey: New Lost ep—spill! I want to know everything.
No. You don’t. Trust me! Like I said, it really is the best episode of the season so far, and you’ll want to watch this one spoiler-free, my friend. Still, I will gently tease a few happenings to wet your whistle. Here’s what I can tell you:

Someone dies. (But it’s not someone you’ll cry over.)
Kate does have feelings for Jack (which will be open to your interpretation!).
Sheera comes to the rescue of Kate and Sawyer!
Evangeline Lilly is so physically fit, it’s sickening.
You will totally be sucked back in!
Source: Watch with Kristin

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus