* Kiele Sanchez and Rodrigo Santoro are MIA. I hope that means what I think that means.
* It's not. An ABC rep says only full-fledged series regulars made the trip to press tour. Technically, Kiele and Rodrigo are guest stars. Eh, a boy can dream.
* Yunjin Kim claims even she doesn't know who the father of Sun's unborn baby is.
* Jack, Kate and Sawyer's time on "Others' island" is officially over at the end of Episode Six, says Damon Lindelof.
* Michael Emerson creeps me out. And I like it.
* Scoop! Carlton Cuse reveals that they're "in discussions" with the network about "picking an end-point for the show. It's always been discussed that this show will have a beginning, middle and end." Damon adds that they want to keep doing the show "as long as it's good."
* The Jack/Juliet and Claire/Charlie relationships will intensify during the final batch of episodes.
* Carlton says the point of Rodrigo and Kiele's characters will become apparent in Episode 14. The point of a really sharp knife, perhaps?
* Who does Evangeline Lilly want Kate to end up with -- Jack or Sawyer? "The obvious answer is whatever serves the story," she says. Obvious answers suck.
* Damon admits that sometimes ABC tells them to, "Answer some f---ing questions!"
* Emilie de Ravin looks bored to tears.
* Carlton strongly suggests that the resolution of Heroes' "Save the cheerleader, save the world" plot didn't live up to all the hype.
* Much to his excitement, Daniel Dae Kim will start speaking more English on the show.
* Scoop! Lost may air 22 consecutive episodes next season -- a-la 24. Source: Ausiello Report