Some highlights from ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s February 16, 2007 issue. For me some some points of interest.
- Ben will be seen in a wheelchair, no doubt recovering
- Jack playing ball with Tom (Now this confirms those recent on set spoilers)
- A big twist/event is still coming (I'm sticking with my time theory)
- Terry O'Quinn had a "very friction-filled" relationship with Adewale
- The triangle is still not resolved (yawn)
- They are defining the ending
- Locke's wheelchair will be solved and it's pretty stunning and explains why he wants to stay here. (NOTE: I've been sent a rumour about how Locke lost the use of his legs here)