LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

My good friend DocArzt from The Tailsection has just posted a short interview with Francois Chau the man behind Dr. Marvin Candle. In the interview he confirms that he will be appearing again in The Man Behind the Curtain as we announced to you a while back from one of my sources.

I just read we'll be seeing you on the big screen soon. Care to tell us anything about that?

I have a small part in "The Eye". It's a remake of a Chinese horror film. Jessica Alba is the lead. Another film I finished a while back is "Rescue Dawn" with Christian Bale, and directed by Werner Herzog. Not sure when that will open.

We know that Marvin Candle is going to be seen on the island in Episode 20, was it cool to finally be involved in working with some of the other characters?

Yes, Marvin Candle is on the island. Without giving too much away, I can only say that I have yet to have the chance to work with some of the other characters.

Source: Read the Full Article at The Tailsection

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus