LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

The Doc has seen ''The Brig,'' and declares it a tease-proof zone -- and can't wait to read your comments in the morning.

In which tonight's episode of Lost is previewed with a cryptic quote from one of the executive producers.

Tonight, the show finally returns to John Locke and his felonious, duplicitous, I-like-to-toss-my-annoying-children-out-the-window father. I have seen the episode. I think it's sensational. I could tell you stuff. But I don't think that would be the right thing to do. More than any other episode this season, ''The Brig'' deserves to be experienced with an unspoiled mind. Damon Lindelof, executive producer of Lost, feels the same way: '''The Brig' is tease-proof. I literally don't want to give away ANYTHING this time. I'll make up for it next week.''

Next week's episode, by the way, is entitled ''The Man Behind The Curtain,'' and it's all about Ben and The Dharma Initiative. The week after that is all about Charlie. And the week after that is the Jack-centric season finale. The show is clearly building toward something pretty grand — but in the wake of ''The Brig,'' I don't know what it is. I thought I did. Now, I don't. I don't mean to be mysterious or raise expectations or even suggest that tonight's episode features some kind of ''game-changing'' event. You just need to see this thing. Love to hear your thoughts on two questions in particular:

What's Ben's plan? What's in the bag at the end?

Source: Jeff Jensen

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus