LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

You Decide

,

As you know the recent release of key spoilers has led to a lot of controversy and debate. I've now been given access to all the missing details from the Finale that people were asking about but rather than publish them here and get accused of ruining Lost by some, I thought I'd leave it up to the Lost Spoiler Fans to decide. In 24 hours time (around 10am Sunday morning GMT) whichever vote is winning will decide if the full details will be released.

I think this is the fairest way of doing things.

UPDATE: The Poll is now closed and all the duplicate votes have been removed. The people trying to cheat the polls have failed. I will be making a post as promised around 10am UK Time

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus