LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Tattered Kids and Josh Holloway

Thanks to Lyly for the following info that I forgot to post a few days back about some more Lost filming info.

Quote:
They are here right now as I type this, in my town shooting a scene. Whitmore Village in Wahiawa, There seems to be a lot of activity near down a path leading to a stream area.

They were asking for kids in tattered clothing as extras, Josh Holloway was sighted.



Quote:
I saw them filming in Whitmore Village yersterday too,TourniquetMan. They were right behind the baseball field. It looked like they might have been filming in a house right there. I didn't see anyone outside, just the big white trailers and the usual signs.

Source: LostTV Forum

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus