LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Update: 20th November 12:00 Thanks to another Susan for sending us the transcript of the 3rd Lost Mobisode which features Ben and Jack. We're hoping to have the video later today.

Jack and Ben are playing chess.
Ben - So this must be strange to you.
Jack - Not really. Been a while but my dad taught me to play when I was a kid.
Ben - Actually I was talking about you being here, with us.
Jack - I got what I wanted.
Ben - It’s been a long time since I had anybody with a little skill to play against. I don’t suppose there’s anything I could do to convince you to stick around. Relax Jack. Just an idle question. We have a deal. I fully intend to honor it.
Jack - Intend to, or you will?
Ben - It’s not entirely up to me. If the island doesn’t want you to leave, it won’t let you.
Jack - What the, the island’s going to sink the sub?
Ben - No. No. I promise you I won’t do anything to prevent you from getting home. But if you do leave this place, the day may come when you want to return.
Jack - Never.
Ben - I’ve learned never to say never. And if that day comes, I hope you remember this conversation.
(Checkmate by Ben.)
Ben - Was a nice try though.



Thanks to Lyly for the info. We're hoping if the Mobisode is released tomorrow on the Verizon phones as planned to have the video online soon after. It looks like a Ben/Jack Episode.

Episode 101 - King of the Castle
Michael Emerson as Ben
Matthew Fox as Jack
Music by: Michael Giacchino Costume Designer: Roland Sanchez
Edited by: Robert Florio, A.C.E.
Production Designer: James Newport
Director of Photography: Michael Bonvillain, A.S.C.
Executive Producers: J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender, Carlton Cuse
Co-Executive Producers: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz, Drew Goddard, Stephen Williams, Jean Higgins
Supervising Producer: Elizabeth Sarnoff
Producers: Ra'uf Glasgow, Pat Churchill
Co-Producers: Richard Peter Schroer, Brian K. Vaughn, Samantha Thomas
Executive Story Editor: Christina M. Kim
Associate Producer: Kaleen Yamase
Created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof
Written by Brian K. Vaughan
Directed by Jack Bender

Source: ABC

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus