Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse talk about Ewoks & prehash LOST's 100th episode The Variable, airing 4/29 on ABC
Thanks to The ODI for the Summary
2) The Variable and The Constant are indeed connected
3) Faraday Centric and feel it is the best episode of the season.
4) Fun question why Sawyer wear shirts. They have some funny answers.
5) Three facts about Sawyer Damon likes: Wears Glasses (thinking-man Sawyer), Ambidextrous (can use both left and right hands), and likes to hit people without any notice
6) There were two helicopters - 1 Scout (Naomi's) and the other helicopter was Frank's that eventually crashes with the O6
7) Reference that at LEAST one fan was thankful about the $3.2 Million explanation
8) Episode 5x15 - We will learn more about Phil
9) Ben's favorite show is Nightline - They then joke about it
10) They read an email from a fan that is mad they used the line "Ewoks Suck", they then joke and chat about it. They also confirm the writers debated that line for hours.
11) Are we going to learn about Faraday's memory issues?? We know the results of the tests/experiments on his "girlfriend" Theresa, so it possible his memory loss is a side effect as well. Carlton says maybe Faraday returns to the island to see if the healing aspects help him and that we will learn more in the next episode.
12) Confirm that the Dharma Beer cans that have flip-tops were created by Dharma (they are being sarcastic and joke about have an episode dedicated to beer)