LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to JonnyV for the heads up. From my knowledge this is the first time we've had confirmation that Alpert and The Others were responsible for the death of Juliet's ex-husband.

Nestor Carbonell on the challenge of playing such a mysterious character: "My first episode was as a recruiter to get Juliet to come to the island. I ended up killing her ex-husband who was stopping her from leaving [for] the island... When I read the material I thought it'd be interesting if I didn't play him - I've got to convince her, so I can't tip her off that I've got some other surreptitious ideas, I've got to be genuine and honest and kind and probably have a good reason for doing this, for killing her ex-husband. So that was always my mantra was just don't play the villain, play him as a human being and to this day I don't really know if he's good or bad or evil or how much of him is good or how much of him is [evil]. Just when I've figured out the character, I open up another script and I say, 'Oh my God, now I'm completely thrown!'"

Source: Full Article @ TheFutonCritic

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus