LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

JasonBuskin via Twitter: Lost premiere is Groundhog Day. Coincidence?
Nope! I'm told it was fully intentional. Not so much by Lost's producers but by the higher-ups (Steve McPherson) at ABC. Pretty awesome, right?

Annie B.: I don't care about alt Lost where Sawyer and Kate apparently do cross paths. Do you have any info about Sawyer/Kate on the Island, or are they doomed in the present time line (with Suliet and Jate still going strong)?
I know Team Darlton referred to "killing off" Juliet in their latest interview with People, but you've probably figured out by now that we'll see her alive somehow, which my source confirms. Hence, her guest spots in a few episodes on the sixth season.

Darrell in New Jersey: It's almost December already! Lost, please!
Honestly, guys, I'm so freaking confused right now because my rock-solid source is telling me two things that seem to contradict each other. I know most of you have heard about the "alt Lost" this season (see question above), and so have I. But I'm also told that the thing that I'm pretty sure needs to happen for "alt Lost" to happen does not happen. So until I know more (hopefully soon), I'm keeping my mouth shut and sending a magical little Pac-Man head to come and eat all the words I just wrote. Go, Pac-Man, go! Quick! In the meantime, if you have any good theories, post 'em below, will ya?

Source: E!Online

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus