LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Hi Dark,
I was down at the set today at one of those remote North shore Beaches. They weren't on the beach but filming a scene to look like they were in the jungle near a big banyan tree.

They were keeping the set really secure and didn't let me watch any of the filming.
However, I did get to say "hi" to Terry O'Quinn (he's super friendly) and saw Jorge Garcia and Josh Holloway on set. I know Jack, Kate, Sayid and a character named Zoey (anyone know who this is?)were also filming today but I didn't see them.
I saw some of the Locke's Others on set as well (real dirty looking others, almost caveman-like I would say).

Only big scoops that I gleaned off the set, was there was some gun-fire. I heard while they were filming the scene.

The biggest thing I could see though, was John Locke was still wearing the same clothing that he was On-Island in the premier(that dark green shirt) so i believe he is still Flocke.

Source: PurpleFlash108


NOTE: This is filming for Feb 2nd.

They are filming in my BUILDING!!! checked out the 6th floor and an empty space now has "Attorneys at Law" on the door. All the extras dressed in suits and ties...a lot of attorney extras. Waited and waited for actors to show up and finally Matthew Fox showed up in black suit and tie.

Source: Aloha Oe@SurvivorSucks Forum

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus