Thanks to b3rt4 for the heads up. You can see the video here or if you can't play the Brightcove videos you can see it below.
Thanks to wikster for the synopsis
* Jughead is not a person (think we already know what it is based on other spoilers)
* Others speak another language (again, we already know based on clips)
* Desmond goes to Oxford and discovers "something very peculiar" in search for Dan's mom.
* There's a mysterious person who has deeper history with island than we thought (think we may already know this person too), but they didn't say who this was.
* Charlotte = "interesting, disconcerting twist in health condition" revealed in Jughead.