LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Hey All,
Here are the first two sneak peeks for this week's episode of LOST, Episode 5x05 This Place is Death.

The first sneak is a scene with the Oceanic 6 with Ben at the Marina. Sun confronts Ben and he tells her that he can prove Jin is alive.

The second clip is Smokey attacking Rousseau's Team and Jin!!

Enjoy!

Thanks to DocArzt for the clips



Transcript (Thanks to Spath)

KATE: Why don't you leave me and my son alone?!
BEN: Because he's not your son, Kate.
SUN: Move away, Kate.
JACK: Sun...
SUN: I said MOVE AWAY!
KATE: Sun, what are you doing? Where is Aaron?
SUN: He's in the Car.
JACK: Sun, listen - I know you think you're helping...
SUN (to Ben): If it wasn't for you, Jin would still be alive.
BEN (cool as always): I didn't kill your husband, Sun.
SUN: Yes you did!
BEN: NO i didn't. Neither did anyone else. Cause he's not dead.
SUN: You're lying.
BEN: No - Jin is still alive (Pause) And I can prove it.




Thanks to Yolimar for the transcript.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus