LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Hey All

A while back I emailed 10+ contacts/sources and asked them to each send in a little teaser/snippet about Episode 6.04 that they would be willing share with you. Here are all the responses that I've received so far. I will have some more hopefully on friday or saturday once I've collated the remaining replies.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all my sources from the past years since running this site for all their, hints, tips, photos, games and teasers etc.

Note: Due to recent spoilers some of these are now more obvious :)

- Episode 6.04 we learn of a connection between The Smoke Monster and MIB
- Fake Locke gets an old friend to join his army
- Ben lies to Illana about what happened inside the temple
- Jacob is dead and his ashes are collected by someone whose name has 5 letters
- Someone tries to persuade Sun to visit the temple claiming that Jin is there.
- Franks want to try and see if his plane on the other island will still work

Source: DarkUFO

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus