LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Update: 19:00 My source has just replied with the following Y/N Answers

3) Is Illana being Jacobs child her importance to the island?
YES

2- Does the double meaning in the tittle related to the alt time line, perhaps that Locke or Ben is now a teacher
YES


Update: 18:45 Here are Ethans 3 questions.

1-Is the JL reffering to john locke
2- Does the double meaning in the tittle related to the alt time line, perhaps that Locke or Ben is now a teacher
3- Is the trait that Flocke and smokey have that they can appear/conjure the image of anything
haha I'm trying to get as much into yes or no questions as possible...not so easy

Update: 10:05 Here are the 3 questions from the spoiler girl that I've sent to my source.

1) Is the "trait" between Smokey and Flocke that they are one and the same?
2) Is Ben the Familiar Scholar of European History
3) Is Illana being Jacobs child her importance to the island?

Which of these would you like answered?

As promised here is the full text for the recent hangman game. As I mentioned my source was so impressed that he has offered the person who guessed it correctly first to ask 3 Y/N questions, one of which he would answer. We looked through the comments and in fact there were 2 people who really got it, that is "Ethan" and "TheSpoilerGirl". If you could email me your 3 questions each I will then pass them onto my source who will answer 1 each from your 3.

Note: The questions must be related the spoiler below.

Thanks to everyone who tool part in what was a great team effort. And yes, Jake short for Jacob was a little sneaky! I would never have got that myself.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE FOURTH EPISODE OF THE SEASON ARE A FITTING ISLAND FUNERAL FOR AN OLD FRIEND POSSESSING THE INITIALS JL, A SPECIAL TRAIT CONNECTING SMOKEY AND THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR STABBING JAKE, A DOUBLE MEANING IN THE TITLE, A TEMP AGENCY, A FAMILIAR SCHOLAR OF EUROPEAN HISTORY , AND ILANAS IMPORTANCE TO THE ISLAND FINALLY REVEALED. OH, AND MR. LINUS TELLS SOME LIES. BIG SURPRISE NOW.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus