LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to Rachel for the heads up. Below are the Lost related parts of the post.

MTV: About "Lost," you weren't in the fifth season at all. Was it hard to slip back into the character of Claire, or was it just like riding a bike?

De Ravin: I'd been playing her for four years, so it was kind of like riding a bike. I quite like that analogy. But when I'm coming back to the Island, I'm coming back in a pretty unexpected way and there's a whole other Claire for me to explore and play with, which has been so much fun, but also getting to play with who I was, with flashback stuff.

MTV: What do you mean about a "whole other Claire"?

De Ravin: Without being murdered in my sleep due to exposing secrets of the series, it's a different Claire, a different side of her, one I never thought I'd be playing. That's all I can say.

MTV: Did you watch the fifth season while you were away?

De Ravin: I made a conscious decision not to watch season five because Claire wasn't there, so I thought it was interesting to not be too in touch with what was going on with the other characters. That gave another side to the mystery for me, but there's already enough bloody mystery going on, isn't there? Even more!

MTV: Is there one mystery as a fan that you'd like to have answered at the end?

De Ravin: There was a lot of talk about how Claire's baby, Aaron, was a big key to why we're all there and what's going to happen and that he could be the element of letting us know that. As of now, I don't know, but there's something interesting going on there. I want to know!

Source: Full Interview @ MTV

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus