LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Radina in Sofia, Bulgaria: I want to thank you for the awesome Lost-mas spoilers, and I really want to know if the kiss you mention between Sawyer and someone on Lost will be a flashback or a real-time kiss?

It's not a flashback.

Wallace in Rhode Island: Thanks for all the amazing Lost scoop in the 12 days of Lost-mas! It was like Christmas over and over again. Could you give any more little morsels or is that all? I think the new season sounds pretty good. Do you think so?

Yes. From what I know so far, I truly think you all will not be disappointed. How's this for a morsel for now: One Lostie we know and love will vow to kill another Lostie we know and love.

Rachel in Rio: I've always been your number one fan, but I'm just so sad with you right now. You put "Jate" in the title of your 11th day of Lost-mas article, and when I opened the link there's a lot of Skate and Suliet spoilers, but nothing Jate. It's OK if you don't wanna or don't have any Jate spoiler to give us, but it's just cruel to do a thing like that. Thank you so much.

I am so sorry. I received many upset emails like this one, and I want you to know this was not an intentional slight. I fully meant to include something on Jate when I set out to write the article, but unfortunately was not able to dig up anything on their interaction, and (mommy brain, sorry!) simply forgot to change the title. The one thing I can tell you is that there seems to be more happening between Sawyer and Kate than Jack and Kate in the beginning of the new season, but as we all know, everything can change in one single episode on Lost, so don't give up hope. I will keep my fingers crossed for you Jate fans that there is something worth squeeing about in season six! And again, my sincere apologies.

Source: E! Online
Posted By: The ODI

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus