LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

My Least Wise Post Ever?

, ,

Well this will probably get me flamed from all quarters but as I've always done, I post only what I'm sent and as you know I really could not give a flying fig who ends up with who, apart from hopefully Claire and Kate but I digress.

Anywho, I was chatting with one of my contacts who has been lucky enough to see the first 3 episodes and he was amazed at the amount of heated discussion that the "shipper" stuff generated, he really was taken aback and had no idea about shipping before I tried to explain it to him and pointed to a few threads here at DarkUFO. As a result I asked him quite off the cuff, based on what he's seen and read on the first 10-11 episodes who he thought would end up together. After this we decided it might make for an interesting thread if I contacted other sources and asked their opinions based on what they know of Season 6 so far who they think will ultimately end up together. The chart on the left shows each sources opinion of who will end up with who and in what timeline (Note: The timelines may at some point "merge" so it might not be relevant later in the Season anyway lol). What I found interesting was that a number of sources that there would be no "couples" at all based on their knowledge.

Note: That not all sources have seen all the episodes and some have only read 6-7 scripts or have knowledge of various episodes and there are still 7-8 hrs left of Lost still to film so this is by no means a definitive answer and should be seen as a bit of FUN and a glimpse into where the stories are headed.

NOTE:
And please for the love of God and all that his Holy, keep the comments clean and polite or I'll be forced to start slapping some of you with my Kipper! (And remember it's now very easy for me to ban people who leave inappropriate comments here... you have been warned)

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus