Here is Insiderscoops synopsis of Left One of Us. Turn away now unless you want to know the details of the episode.
I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TOTALLY SPOILED
Note: These are typed up from memory and will contain a few detail and grammatical errors along with a gap or two.
DO NOT COPY THIS TEXT - PLEASE LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE
(unless you are translating)
I'm in meetings most of the day and don't have time for a detailed synopsis so I will try to give most of the highlights.
- Juliet is brought to the island by submarine after agreeing to take OJ with tranquilizers. She is unconscious the entire trip. And plans to be there 6 months.
- Apparently the women who are pregnant on the Island all die. The body turns against itself treating the fetus as a foreign body.
- The French woman is never mentioned the only successful birth is considered to be Claire's according to Juliet.
- Juliet doesn't tell Sayid anything we only see flashbacks and Jack bails her out when questioned.
- After 6 months and the death of a woman Juliet asks to go home. To her sister who will give birth in three months.
- Ben informs her that her sister's cancer has returned. If Juliet stays and works, Jacob will personally heal her sisters' cancer. She agrees.
- At the three year mark she is in bed with Goodwin when there is a knock on the door.
- Karl has brought her some xrays of Bens spine.
- Juliet goes to Bens' house. He is reading Carrie the book she picked for the book club. She tells him the pain is not from the herniated disks it's a tumor.
- Ben is shocked and Juliet gets angry and asks why are you afraid? If you can cure cancer why did you get it? She accuses Ben of lying about her sister and assumes her sister is probably dead.
- Next day is the book club meeting and plane crash which is why Ben comments "I guess I'm out of the book club" After Sending Goodwin and Ethan off he asks her to go with him.
- He takes her to Mikahl who is already watching the news about the missing flight Ben asks for info of every passenger. Richard is in Miami with a live camera feed and shows todays paper, Juliets sister and baby playing on a playground.
- Juliet begs to go home but Ben tells her you can go when the work is done.
- It's impossible she says. He tells her this flight might have a pregnant woman for her to research.
- Claire has gotten sick and Juliet says she injected her with something when Ethan took her. She was saving her life but needs a shot again. She gets the shot and she's all better.
- Everyone is happy and Jack gets her some supplies for a tent setup.
- She flashes back to the night before being left behind and she is plotting with Ben
- Ben has her rehearsing the plan.Everything from dragging Kate out to the jungle handcuffing themselves together and coming back to the camp.
- Even the implant they put into Claire to make her sick in the next 48 hours where he will leave the meds so she can save the day. He then gives her a gas mask and tells her he will see her in a week.