Thanks to lastxcallforsin for the information on the.
Thanks also to The ODI for another listing of the information contained on the Blu-Ray disc.
* Desmond David Hume is the reason why Flight 815 crashed on the island. By not pushing the button, he allowed the electromagnetic forces to rip apart the plane.
* "Pushing the button was not a psychological experiment." It was a real job. Look at what happened when the button wasn't pushed!
* Electromagnetism is on the island. The Dharma Initiative drilled into it and built the Swan Station on top in order to keep it at bay. The electromagnetism on the island will not lead to a black hole that will destroy the planet.
* We haven't seen the last supply drop. How it's being dropped on the island is a mystery. Keep in mind that just because the package had a parachute attached does not mean it was actually "dropped."
* Walt does have psychic powers - not clear how powerful he is. The show will address his growth spurt.
* There are a few questions to ask yourself in regards to Walt:
o Did the Island draw Walt 'cause of his powers?
o Is he there for a greater purpose? Was he destined to go to the island?
o Was it preordained?
* That was definitely Walt on the computer talking to Michael. Did he actually physically type is a whole other story. Maybe he used his psychic powers to send the message.
* Walt has definitely spent some time in Room 23. That was the room Miss Klugh threatened to take him back to. It is not a good place to go. Dharma used it as part of a psychological experiment; The Others use it to as a punishment whenever someone wasn't conforming to the norm. The video from Room 23 was included and man, it was good. Check out some of the terms that flashed across the screen:
o The extinction of desire is Nirvana
o Be the Awakened One
* The Polar Bears were brought to the island by the Dharma Initiative. After The Others took over, the bears were released. They swam to the other island and eventually mated. Polar Bears are still on the island.
* Mittelos Bioscience is a front that The Others use in the real world. It is also an anagram for "lost time." The Others can go back and forth from the island to the outside world. The sub is only part of how The Others travel to and from the island. The show will explore the notion of time on the island and how The Others travel.
* Charlie Pace is dead.
* Christian Shephard is dead.
* Kelvin is dead.
* Nikki and Paulo are dead.
* Radzinski is dead.
* Mikhail is dead.
* "Just because you're dead doesn't mean you can't reappear"
* Hostiles = Others is true. The Others are also comprised of other groups that were on the Island.
* Locke's paralysis was healed by the island. It is not clear if it's permanent.
* Marvin Candle, Mark Wickmund, and Edgar Halowax are triplets. No, wait. They're the same person. We will get to know more about him.
* There was a real Henry Gale. He was a balloonist. He was not a member of The Dharma Initiative. We will find out why he was in the vicinity of the island.
* There's only one Richard Alpert. He just has good skin. "Age is all relative on the island."
* Penny established the listening station to find Desmond. We will find out just how Penny knew there was an island to look for.
* The Others are responsible for bringing Anthony Cooper to the island. Drugs + Accident = arriving on the island. "There are other nefarious things that The Others are doing in the real world, but we can't tell you about that yet."
* Each station has its own orientation video. There could be more than 6 hatches/films.
* The hieroglyphics on the timer meant "Underworld." Dharma gave a shout-out to those that were on the island before, "props to the Egyptians. That sort of thing."
* The Blast Door map was incredibly accurate. However, there were two spectrums to the map, and we only saw one. The question mark is the Pearl Station, and the various references to the monster and its travel patterns were "pretty definitive."