LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to Lyly for the heads up.

Amanda in Boston: Yay! LOST is back this week!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! There is no point in me answering this question other than to let you all know I'm officially bouncing off the walls. (Boing. Boing. Hear that?) Finally something good to talk about!

Ella in Santa Monica, California: Will you be doing your Lost Redux again this year?
Would I abandon you? I think not. Yes, I'll be doing the Lost Redux again this year, along with our favorite Lost expert, Dr. Anna Graham, so stop by every Friday morning for a wrap-up of what happened and what's ahead. And, you know, a good group cybersqueal from time to time.

Grace in Miami: Lady, I need some LOST!
You know how the kids are always saying OMGWTFPOLARBEAR about crazy Lost twists? Well, that's totally coming back in style in season four with, yes, another P Bear! Also, in case you haven't seen it yet, the first official review of the Lost season premiere is up at Ugo. Now, do you guys want a spoiler-free review of "The Beginning of the End" here before it airs Thursday, or would you rather hold out to see it for yourselves? Vote in the poll right below and/or post your wishes in the Comments section. Meanwhile, I can tell you that from what I've seen and heard so far, this season is going to kill us all with shocks, revelations, answers we've always been wanting and some craaazy twists.

Fadhila in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia: Regarding Lost's fourth season, is there going to be something between Sayid and Juliet this season? I'm starting to like the idea of them as a couple.
Not that I know of, but we do learn a lot more about Juliet's romantic past, as well as meet one of Sayid's lady friends. The ladies love Sayid, what can I tell you?

Mike in London: Some people claim you can see the parachutist—who was seemingly killed by Locke at the end of season three—alive and well in the trailer. So, did she survive or not?
She's mostly dead. (Think Princess Bride: "It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There is a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive...") But her being mostly dead doesn't mean we're done with her story. There's at least one mystery about Naomi left to solve.

Jane in Los Angeles: I'm dying to know what's in store for Desmond in season four. Do you know anything?
Look for more trouble from Desmond's rotten almost father-in-law. I talked to Alan Dale at the SAGs, and he's back as Charles Widmore in two of the first eight episodes of Lost this season. He told me, "I can tell you that I continue to be an absolute asshole to Desmond. I love that they keep coming up with ways I can do that. But Henry's [Ian Cusick] a lovely guy, and I enjoy doing that show." No matter how much I begged, Alan wouldn't divulge the other ep he's guesting on. Got a good guess? Post it in the Comments!

Source: E!Online

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus