LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

The key to Lost Revealed .. In picture form?

Update: 3rd Jan - 22:00 Quick update. The Analogy has nothing to do with Chess or actual Champagne :)
Update: 3rd Jan My source just emailed me and said that A) It has nothing to do with Volcano's and B) Someone in the comments has got it pretty close.

I've just received a very cryptic spoiler from one of my sources. I think it's the first time that we've received a spoiler in the form of a photo before like this.

All that my source said was the following and attached the image below. Your guess is as good as mine at the moment......

"dark, in the first 11 episodes of season 6 there will be a conversation between Jacob and Alpert in which the key concept of Lost will be "explained" in the form of an anology"

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus