LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Here are the latest Kristin spoilers.From bebechino: Lost! I noticed after last week's chat that you clarified it's Kate who confesses her love to one of the guys, not the other way around. So, it is Kate who comes clean?
Yes, sorry about that. I got my confessee all turned around, but it is Kate who does the confessing, and honestly, the scene breaks your heart! And you'll be hoping it doesn't break somebody else's!

From annakate: Michael Vartan was sexy/ John Stamos all the rage/ But now it's for real/ Kristin's truly engaged. You'll always be wiser/ Than the TV gods above/ So tell us.../Is the man kissing Kate/ The same one that she loves?
How can I resist/ A poem such as this?/ The man with whom she's tangling tongues/ Is also where her heart is hung.

From brinnn: Are the Others evil?
Honestly, from what I've seen so far, they appear to be so dang nice, I might invite them all over for coffee and cupcakes. But my hunch is they are definitely not what they seem.

From rolandka19: Any Lost scoop? Is Boone really coming back for the second episode?
Yep. But he's still dead.

From heather: Who's going to die this season on Lost?
So far, I've only seen two beings kick it: (a) a character we knew from before and (b) the cutest little fuzziest more adorable animal (that is not Vincent the dog).
Source: Watch with Kristin

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus