LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

From marsdrivesasaturn: I know the holiday season tends to be quiet on the TV front, but do you have any Lost news?
I can promise a little love for you continuity fiends: I had dinner with a friend last night who went to a Lost audition about two weeks ago. She was auditioning for a Hurley flashback. They were looking for a reporter to interview him. He was investing his newfound fortune in a Chicken Shack, but a day before the grand opening the place was flattened by a meteor. If you were paying attention during the season two premiere, you remember Hurley mentioning this very meteorite disaster when he was explaining to Jack the numbers are bad!

From Elka: Any definite word yet on whether Matthew Fox is getting killed off of Lost?
I hope you’re sitting down for this, because I have a direct quote from Matthew Fox himself, who (during press for We Are Marshall) told our very own E! cameras: "I’m not on Lost anymore. I’m done with that. I’m not going back. And it has nothing to do with my movie career. They killed me off." Beep, beep, BEEP, BEEP!!! Do you hear that? It’s the sound of our B.S. meter going off the charts! To put it plainly, if Matthew Fox says he’s getting killed off, assuredly he is not actually getting killed. Unless…crap…Could he be doing a double-flip mind trip on us? Argh. This show is gonna be the end of me!

From Amy: Got anything on Lost?
Matthew also said, "The most exciting 16 episodes of television are coming up in the spring. And there are going to be so many things that happen. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you any of it." I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Argh.

From Keith: Yay! How great was it that Evangeline Lilly was nominated for a Globe?
So great that I had to rattle off a congratulatory email—to which she replied, "Thank you! I'm still in happy shock!" Matthew Fox had this to say: "I think everyone on Lost is pretty happy for Evie for getting recognized, and I would like to see everyone in the cast get recognized at one point or another. We are kind of going down the call sheet at the moment." Oooh! Does that mean the meat socks will get noms in 2010?

Source: Watch with Kristin

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus