LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Kristin Online Video

,

Thanks to Stefan for the video which should hopefully fix some out of sync issues people have been having.

18 mosquito bites. 11 cast member interviews. And just about the best memories of any set visit I've ever done in my tenure as E!'s resident obsessive TV fan. This is what I carry with me after my forage deep, deep into the jungle (okay, so we were mostly on the beach) to check out the latest happenings on the set of that show we fans can't get enough of, ABC's Lost, on the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: My job doth not sucketh.

Very soon, I will be bringing you our third annual "Lostapalooza" (try not to mosh pit; it's dangerous), with enough in-depth interviews, on-set secrets and Skate vs. Jate goodness to last you 'til the show bows out of its third season next month.

But in the meantime, while our video elves work overtime to process the enormously large box of videotapes of footage from set, I bring you my latest Vine show, which was shot entirely behind the scenes on the set of Lost. It features your favorite Lostaways answering 100% real questions emailed in by you, the fans.

So if you want to know the latest on Sun's baby daddy, Josh Holloway's crush on Hurley and why Dominic Monaghan is diiiirrrrrty (does Evangeline know?), click on the video box on this page

Source: Kristin

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus