LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

I've only had brief contact with Insiderscoop today as he's been very busy, but as you all know a number of us are very interested to see if LOSTFAN108's spoilers matched what Insiderscoop has seen. The information behind the "Read" button below contains Insiderscoops reply to me which includes spoilers. If I have any more contact with Insiderscoop I will of course post it here.

UPDATE: 17:10 GMT - I've just spoken to Insiderscoop and I've updated the text below.

UPDATE: 18:30 GMT - Insiderscoop has just sent me another snippet of info

UPDATE: 20:00 GMT - Insiderscoop has just added further clarification to the Jack scene

I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TOTALLY SPOILED

DO NOT COPY THIS TEXT - PLEASE LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE
(unless you are translating)



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus