LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

First off I'd like to say a big thanks for all the emails both pro and con and for the generally supportive kind words. I really did read every one of the 600+ comments and the 400 emails that you sent me and I truly understand both sides of the argument. Also I know the poll was gamed but all duplicate IP votes have been removed and the poll is now closed.

The Yes's did win (although people are still running bots to change the votes) but the vote was so close I would still like to explain why have decided to post them.

a) Yes, this is a spoiler site, be it small snippets or a complete synopsis
b) I like to give people the choice to read the spoilers or not
c) Once in possession of spoilers, I have a hard time justifying why I should keep the spoilers to myself
d) The info would probably be released anyway and this way it can be semi-controlled

However, I really do understand why people voted No, as there are selfish idiots who like to ruin it for others. Please don't be one of them.

What I have decided to do is to release the information slowly over the next 4 days leading up to the finale. Each day I will post 4-5 points from LOSTFAN108 answers to the questions. Remember these were questions that were asked of LOSTFAN108 in response to the original post in which there were a lot of gaps. These posts will hopefully fill in those gaps.

The Answers will also be made as a graphic rather than text to help reduce people simply copying and pasting text everywhere. I know that some people will not like what I am doing but in my simple way I think this is the best way.

I hope that people understand that I'm pretty much in a no-win situation here as from your comments, emails and the real poll votes, the Lost fan population is pretty much split 50/50.

I hope that even if you don't agree with my decision that you respect it by keeping the spoilers contained here.

NOTE: Any comment that is off-topic or moaning about the way I've released these will be deleted. Please email me direct if you wish to complain and let people discuss the spoilers here.


I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TOTALLY SPOILED

DO NOT COPY THIS GRAPHIC - PLEASE LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE
(unless you are translating)

ANYONE POSTING THESE SPOILERS IN ANY OTHER PARTS OF THE SITE WILL BE DELETED



We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus