LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to everyone who emailed me with this info.

Total. Bummer.

The greatest casting coup of the century was apparently not meant to be: A spokesperson for Kristen Bell, responding to my report in Wednesday's AA, notified me late last night that my BFF won't be joining Lost next season. Although her rep didn't provide a reason, I did a little digging and my sources say Bell -- who was formally approached by Lost execs this week -- turned down the gig primarily because she didn't want to relocate to Hawaii.

Source: Ausiello


Update from Ausiello

Updated Sunday 1 pm/EST: Did Kristen Bell say no to Lost because she's planning a trip to Broadway? That's the buzz along the Great White Way. One of my Broadway moles tells me that Bell could be replacing Laura Bell Bundy in Legally Blonde this February. K.Bell, who was forced to turn down the lead in the new musical Xanadu due to her Veronica Mars duties, recently visited the show (click here to see pics) and a casting agent for the musical recently told TheaterMania.com that they are considering "adding a TV-based name to the cast in the not too distant future." And even the assertion from Bell's rep that her client "has no plans to do Legally Blonde at this time" would seem to leave open the possibility of a February start -- and it would certainly explain why she was reluctant to make another TV commitment (i.e. Lost). Just some food for thought. My original story follows...

Source: Ausiello

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus