LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Update: 01:30 GMT I know that everyone is wanting to know stuff but please DO NOT email me asking me for snippets before we post on the site. For the sake of my inbox :) (I've already had over 50+ emails asking me). Please be patient. Thanks for your understanding. And the reason I'm not posting part 1 tonight is that it's 1:30am here and I need to type it up in a format that cannot be easily copied by trolls.

Note: You will still be able to visit the spoiler section for trailers etc as all the comments will be restricted to the Major Spoiler thread.

All

Just to let you know that I've just been contacted by LostFan108 again and he has provided me with the main synopsis points for Episode 4.12 Parts 1, 2 and 3.

Tomorrow we will be posting a high level synopsis for 4.12 Part 1 and then sometime either Sunday night or Monday Morning UK time we will post the key highlights from Parts 2 and 3. This will include all the main cliffhangers and talking points, including who the kiss is between, who is in the coffin (It shocked me) and what the Frozen Donkey Wheel is, along with any deaths.

I'm making this post to warn as many of you who don't like the big spoilers to stay clear of this section of the site as well as any other unmoderated message boards as there will certainly be idiots who will post it wildly around the net.

The posts will be done in such a way as to make it difficult for people to copy and paste the text and we will have lots of "Are you Sure" messages.

If you can pass this onto other web sites and message board owners warning them to watch out for potential trolls spreading the spoilers.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus