LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to Cognito for the following.

I loved the line "I have no qualms about saying that tonight's finale is the best two hours of the show so far"

So, I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who has seen tonight's two-hour fourth season finale of Lost. Whaaa?! I know.

When I took the call, the foremost thing on my mind was scoop of course. Stupid me. Somehow, I guess "loyalty" and "confidentiality agreements" took precedence, because gleaning info off this buddy of mine was like pulling teeth from a bitchy Jaws. No matter. Truth be told, I hate getting spoiled on Lost. I do. Last year, I knew about the flash forward a few weeks in advance and it sort of ruined the finale for me. So, I didn't flip when my friend was vague about this evening's main event. I simply appreciated what was thrown my way. Here's what so-and-so had to say:

There will always be debate in the Lost-verse, but as a true fan, I have no qualms about saying that tonight's finale is the best two hours of the show so far. I can't spoil it or I'd feel like I was cheating you. I will only confirm that the following questions may (or may not) be answered:

-What does "moving the island" actually entail?
-Why did only six survivors make it back to civilization, and why are those survivors lying about the people who were left behind?
-Why is Kate pretending that Aaron is her biological child?
-What is this boy's significance in the greater scheme of things?

What a tease, right? Well, I'm hoping my pseudo-source only brought these questions up because they will be answered in some form or another tonight. Weigh in below on what you wish to put to rest this evening...

Source: Zap2It

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus