LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Latest from TV Guide

,

It looks like since Ausiello left TV Guide that they have even less spoilers than before :)

I know Skaters and Jaters are asking about their Lost couples, but please don't ignore us Jacketeers! Is there hope for a Jack-Juliet reunion? – Tamuna
Matt: Hope? Sure. It's just a matter of where (back on the island, I can only assume) and when (perhaps as early as this coming season, at least one source tells me). And for those fretting about Elizabeth Mitchell's future with the show, I am assured that Juliet figures very heavily into Season 5. Me, I see her and Sawyer (wet and shirtless or even dry and clothed) taking charge as Locke and his band of worshippers move forth with whatever cockamamie plan they have in mind.

Source: TV Guide

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus