LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Question: I need to know what night and time Lost is on starting in Jan. '09. I need to select which evenings I'm teaching next semester, and I prefer to watch Lost live, not on DVR two hours later. -- Rosamaria

Ausiello: No decision has been made yet, but my gut is telling me it'll return to Thursdays at 10 pm. In related news, remember my scoop last week about Lance Reddick returning for an episode? Well, my Hawaii mole reports that he was shooting scenes in a hospital with Charles Widmore. Theorizes Doc Jensen: "If you believe, as I do, that Charles Widmore has been chasing after the island in order to cheat death by exploiting its time-travel properties, my guess is that Daddy Devilbucks was telling his mysterious henchman, ‘Would you please hurry your ass up and find me that Island?! I'm dyin' here!'"

Source: EW

Posted By: The ODI

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus