LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to DarkUFO reader flyer for finding the following.

Yesterday, I went sightseeing with my friend, Wally. He used to work at Kualoa Ranch and he took me there to walk around and then do the Ocean Voyager Tour. We drove/walked around the grounds of the ranch. It's breathtaking up there! Then, we went to the Ocean Voyager site. On part of the ranch property, they are filming Lost. I got to see all the crew milling around (no cast, but I did see all their trailers...not that I would recognize anyone other than Matthew Fox and only him b/c of Party of Five). Anyhow, we drove through their setup and they are filming an episode with a submarine and we got to see the sub...kind of cool.

Source: Amy@Hawaii Chronicles

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus