LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to Maureen for the heads up on this little interview that Michael Emerson did with the Washington Post.

Liz: Speaking of obsessed viewers -- do you get recognized on the street?
Michael: I get that more and more -- not so much in Hawaii where I live. Maybe the tourists here have other things on their mind. The tourists here are heavily Japanese and I don't know to what extent we are watched in Japan. We're watched some, but I do have a kind of easy anonymity in my adopted neighborhood here.

Liz: A few more questions here that if I don't ask them, I'll never hear the end of it from my readers.
Michael: [Laughs]

Liz: Is Ben 100 percent cured of his cancer?
Michael: Oh, I -- yes -- there's nothing in the current storytelling that refers back to it. I don't think about it anymore. Maybe I should.

Liz: Will Ben ever meet Daniel Faraday, do you think?
Michael: I think he must sooner or later.

Liz: Well, he's already met his mother...
Michael: Yeah. Who's his mother?

Liz: You tell me. All signs point to Mrs. Hawking.
Michael: Ohhh. Yeah...

Liz: Is Nestor Carbonell -- who plays Richard Alpert -- wearing eyeliner?
Michael: No. But he has a kind of genetic beauty that is a rare thing in men or women. No, that's what he looks like when he wakes up in the morning. It's hard not to study his face and admire it.

Liz: Well you've probably just put to rest several theories about Alpert being a transplant from ancient Egypt.
Michael: Ah. Well, hold that thought about Egypt. That's all I'll say.

Liz: Will we find out what the deal is with the four-toed statue?
Michael: You are going to learn more about the world from which that statue came. I don't think we're going to see the statue again in context, but maybe. You'll certainly know from whence it is a relic.

Liz: Thank you so much for talking to us today.
Michael: My pleasure.

Read the full interview here

Source: Washington Post

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus