LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

*UPDATED* Added a little tidbit about Elizabeth Mitchell

Not much but here you go. Enjoy!

Question: This is probably a long shot, but got any Lost scoop? --Jeff

Ausiello: Yeah, having Lost scoop in late May is about as unlikely as me combing through my old transcripts and finding an unused Damon Lindelof quote pertaining to the show's series finale. OMG, looky here: "We’ve been planning out the final season for four years now. And of all the talks we have had about the show, [reuniting all the castaways] is the subject that has come up the most. The ending was almost where we began, and we had to figure out how to get there. It's like a wedding where the reception is the part that requires the most planning and is the most fun to plan. We've exchanged our vows and I am ready to go party."

Question: Realistically, how many episodes of Lost do you think Elizabeth Mitchell will be in next year? --Derek

Ausiello: My gut is telling me we'll see her in two episodes max. But my gut has been wrong before. Oh, who am I kidding, no it hasn't.

Source: EW

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus