LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse did announce that Juliet would be returning this season on Lost. When are we going to see you?
Pretty immediately, and then I'm not sure after that, but I think that it will be satisfactory.

Based on the faux commercials they showed at Comic-Con, it seems that things have been reset. Is Juliet going to have a happy life now?
That would be so amazing. It really would, and I think we've all expressed a desire for that, but you know [Damon and Carlton], they're devious. They're devious little genius little guys, so my feeling is that I don't know, but I'm willing to go along for the ride to find out. I would hope after everything that they put her through that she does have a happy life, but it doesn't always work that way.

Does that mean a happy life with Sawyer?
She was pretty happy, huh? That was awesome.

Do you want to see her with Sawyer?
I don't know. I didn't at all, and now I've watched the episodes [from last season], and I've watched him, and he just captivated me. He was so happy, so in some ways I feel, like, "Good for him!" when she's around.

Are you going to be in many episodes, or is V going to affect that possibility?
V doesn't affect it all. Lost is done. They're set in what they're doing. The success or failure of V doesn't in anyway influence Lost. They've had this last season planned for a really long time, so I think that it will be whatever it is. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but I know that it will be enough that they mention me.

Source: Full Interview here @ E!Online

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus