LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Hey All,
As you know I just returned from Oahu and was able to visit a set where the first exterior scenes of Season 6 were being filmed.

The initial images we posted and the set we visited were the base of the 4-Toed Statue without the Foot of course. I was able to get an up close and personal look at the set as I walked along the beach around the area to see a bonfire pit setup along with the facade built of the 4-Toed statues base!! I even took one shot looking out of the doorway to give you all a glimpse of what it would look like walking out of the statue!!

Unfortunately on the day I was leaving was when they were filming and I missed the filming and my chance at meeting any of the actors. Did ABC KNOW I was leaving!? Who knows?? Of course it seems it was not my fate to meet any of them this trip. However, several other fans happen to be in town and lucked out!!

Our good friend Ryan in Hawaii (many thanks to him and everyone else for all the info while I visited) was sent several reports from these fans and I was able to get an image sent to me for one of the first scenes filmed during the day. Thanks to our source for providing such an awesome shoe picturing Ben, Locke, Ilana, Lapidus and Sun along with several of the others. Bram and Richard were on set but are not pictured.

As you have probably guessed by now, this is a direct continuation of the Season 5 finale with Ben and Locke (UnLocke) exiting the statue and meeting with the rest of the characters.

Our source did not understand what was taking place but as you can see all the others are looking to the sky as Ben and UnLocke walk towards the rest. My first thought was could there be a plane crash or perhaps another flash (purple sky incident)??

Well Ryan's Set Report has several great details describing a scene with UnLocke beating the crap out of Richard!!

What is going on!?

Below are are a few more images, but you can read my full report and see all of the pics I took here:

http://lostspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2009/08/season-6-first-look-and-filming-reports.html

Plus, you can read Ryan's full report here: Hawaii Blog

(Click to Enlarge)

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus