LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Hangman Spoiler Game - Solved

Update: 19:45 My source is currently compiling a new game for you all. This one will be much harder and should be online tomorrow.
Update: 18:20 Congrats to Diego for being the first person to guess it correctly in full and to everyone else who came very close. My contact was VERY impressed and has promised that the next one will be tougher!
Update: 17:30 New Letter has been revealed.
Update: 1st October New letter has been revealed.
One of my contacts who did one of those hangman games with us last year has just sent a new one through.

1) I have no idea what this spoiler is or how big/small it is.
2) My source will send through a new letter at regular intervals probably daily.

So guess away.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus