LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Update: 19:00 Thanks to again to Amos81 from http://www.4815162342.pl/ for sending us this set report

6x11 set report from Swir

I’m in Hawaii and today I saw the crew of LOST. They were shooting scenes with Desmond and Widmore in an old building which used to be a Nike shop.

In the building, they made it look like Widmore’s office, and they put a large green screen behind the windows so that they could add a nice view of London or something like that. When I came back in the evening, the green screen was gone and I could see the interior of the office. I couldn’t take a picture though, because it was too dark. I’ll take care of that in the morning and send you the photos.

I saw two paintings on the wall. They depicted a weighing scale in the shape of a cross. There were white and black discs on each side of the scale.

When I came to the set, I didn’t see Widmore or Desmond because they were on their lunch break. I spoke to one of the security guards and he told me the actors were coming back in 10 minutes – and they did! They waved at us, asked “how are you” and entered the building

Source: Swir@4815162342


Thanks to Amos81 from http://www.4815162342.pl/ for sending us these photos



Not very spoilery

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus