LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to Julia for the heads up.Nothing terribly spoilerly.

TVGuide.com: Is there any chance of seeing Annie again?
TVGuide.com: I had this discussion with [Terry O'Quinn] the other day. I said some of these plot lines are just going to go away unanswered, like the little carved figure that Ben keeps with him as a grownup. We haven't touched on that in two seasons now and I just fear that who Annie was, I don't think we're ever going to know. I think that's going to be one of the loose ends.

TVGuide.com: Everyone has been mum's the word about the final season of Lost, but executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse did reveal that Michael and Libby were returning.
Emerson: It may not be as big a gift or spoiler from the producers as you might think. I don't know in what form or how much of those characters you're going to get.

TVGuide.com: Michael was working as your mole on the ship until it blew up.
Emerson: Yeah, he was someone's mole. I suppose [the question of whether he died on the freighter] will be answered in Season 6.

TVGuide.com: Do you think fans will be satisfied with the final season of Lost?
Emerson: Some will, some won't, I'm sure. That was bound to be, no matter what the ending is. There will be argument about it ... I have high hopes for it being one of those things where you go, "Oh my God, yeah!" or "Oh, it's been that all along. I never knew what I was looking at until now." I hope it's a thing that sends us back to Season 1 and makes us start looking at it all over again with new eyes.

Source: Full Interview @ TV Guide

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus