LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to LostAtSea for the heads up.

Did you always know you were going back when you left?
"No, I had no idea. I never thought I was going back again so when they called me and asked me to come back I was like 'Yay! I'm in Lost again!'"

How did you feel when you got written out?
"I was gutted and disappointed because I felt that Charlotte's story hadn't reached a conclusion. I was having such a great time and I didn't feel like I was ready to leave. I finished a long time ago and since then I've done four films and worked with all these other people and had amazing experiences. It was a blessing in disguise in a way, then I got to go back again. It all worked out in the end!"

How many episodes are you back for?
"I'm not sure. Definitely one, maybe more - I'm not sure. I'm not on the island though..."

Do you feature heavily in the episode?
"I think so, yeah. It's not fleeting, thank God."

Do you think fans will get closure on Charlotte's story?
"No. It's not brief but it's unlikely to give a million answers. I can't tell you why! I can't wait for people to see it - it's really, really cool."

Source: Full Interview @ Digital Spy

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus