LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks once again to Ryan from Hawaii Blog for the following summary from Joel and Brian.

Although “LOST” production has essentially wrapped for the year, cameras are still rolling here and there for mobisodes, pick-ups and reshoots. Last night, my friend Ian reported seeing them setting up downtown. I wasn’t able to make the trek, but I was sure someone would catch them at work. Sure enough, I got an email from Brian and his friend Joel this morning. (I last crossed paths with Brian downtown last November during shooting for a big Desmond scene.) Here’s what they saw:

“They were shooting a bunch of scenes with
Harold Perrineau coming out of a NYC apartment building, getting in a green car, reading some folded paper that he pulled out of his pocket, and speeding away in his car down the street.”


A brief scene, to be sure, but it obviously connects to the New York scene they filmed a few blocks away on Nov. 15. Note that the green Dodge Aspen that Michael was driving last night was also part of that earlier shoot, where I’d picked up talk of a car crash. I knew the car wasn’t long for this world (thanks to the friend of a friend of a Dodge Aspen owner), but I didn’t know until now that it was Michael behind the wheel.




Source: Ryan@Hawaii Blog

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus