LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Here is the new sneak peek for the upcoming episode, which features a scene with Michael and Frank on the freighter.

Thanks to Sawyer840.

Thanks to T.L.A for the transcript.

Lapidus: Why didn't you tell me?
Michael: Tell you what?
Lapidus: That you're a survivor of 815
Michael: Cos you wouldn't have believed me.
Lapidus: You didn't think I'd believe ya? I tell you that I'm one of the only people in the world that think that plane on the bottom of the ocean is a hoax and you didn't think I'd believe ya?
Michael: I didn't know if I could trust you, your boss put that plane there!
Lapidus: Heh Heh. Man, I thought I was Mr. Conspiracy but ya got me beat there.
Michael: Listen to me. Listen to me. You can't fly that guy back, Keamy.
Lapidus: You let me worry about Keamy, alright?
Michael: You can't fly him back! He's gonna kill everyone on that island...everyone!

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus