LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

Thanks to DocArzt over at UGO for the following interview. Here are the mildly spoilery portions of the interview.

You can read the full interview here.

UGO: What is your assessment as an actor of season 4 in comparison to the other seasons. Is there a difference between a Season 4 episode versus one from, say, season two?

Yunjin: I feel like they are more self contained. So each episode, you start with something with a definite answer, and of course another question opens up with every answer, nut I feel like they are more contained. It’s a faster pace. So some of the frustrations that viewers were having with Lost, of going on and on and on and not getting near the answer, I think all of that, or some of that, will go away with season 4. So I’m super excited.

UGO: What is your assessment as an actor of season 4 in comparison to the other seasons. Is there a difference between a Season 4 episode versus one from, say, season two?

Yunjin: I feel like they are more self contained. So each episode, you start with something with a definite answer, and of course another question opens up with every answer, nut I feel like they are more contained. It’s a faster pace. So some of the frustrations that viewers were having with Lost, of going on and on and on and not getting near the answer, I think all of that, or some of that, will go away with season 4. So I’m super excited.

Now your season 4 episode, I don’t know if you can say this… but is it a flashback or a flash forward?

Umm… I think that would be a spoiler. But, we have a twist with that, with it being a flash forward or a flash back, so I would rather keep it, ya know, secret for now. I think what’s interesting about our episode is because we deal with that. I’m not saying that ours is a flash forward. There’s a little twist to it.

In your recent “Missing Pieces” mobisode, it was indicated that there was sort of a romantic attraction between Michael and Sun. Is that something they were considering at the time Season One was being put together?

I definitely know that was sort of the route that they wanted to take. But then they… And the viewers also responded well with Sun and Jin, and they were rooting for… for ... like, for the only married couple on the island to work out their problems. So, I think, for sure, in the beginning, the writers were heading towards, ya know, Sun possibly leaving Jin, and ya know, starting a relationship with Michael, and having a, sort of a love triangle between the three of us. We did explore it, alot actually, but, but then, ya know, they decided to drop the whole love triangle between the three of us. So I guess that’s one of the things they they wanted to shoot, but never really got to it, because they felt like it wasn’t right for the story line. They just decided not to go with it. So, it was fun actually. For, ya know, for one of our mobisodes we actually went back and… ya know… I had to wear a wig, we, we got our woredrobe from… actually… beginning of season 2, and going back to it, it was fun, it was a fun experience.

Source: UGO

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus