LOST Spoilers - DarkUFO

A little and I mean little something from TV Guide.

In what capacity we will be seeing Desmond and his constant, Penny, next season on Lost? Any word on that? – Maja
Matt: Maja, this is an excellent question. I even rewatched the season finale to confirm my own POV: "Why would we ever see Dez again?" I mean, he and Penny reconnected just before sendind the Oceanic Six on their (actually not-so-)merry way. However... I have it on good authority that Henry Ian Cusick is still a part of the cast, and that Sonya Walger is likely to resurface as well. As one setsider reminds me, "Just like when people die on Lost and you see them again, just because everyone reunited doesn’t mean you've seen the last of them."

Source: TV Guide

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus